Accurate Marine Environmental (AME) uses patented Descalers and advanced cleaning procedures to rapidly loosen and dissolve scale, sea growth, and encrustation from all water based piping systems without attacking the base metal. Our “Closed Loop” Chemical Cleaning Method using the “Dynamic Descaler” solution is the first step in the overall cleaning process. The use of Chemicals along with power augers, water brush cleaning machines, and hydro blast technologies improves efficiency, lower operating costs, and extends the service life of the systems being cleaned. “Dynamic Descaler” is NAVSEA approved and A2LA certified.
Copper nickel and Titanium Heat Exchangers/Coolers/Condensers are chemically cleaned and brush cleaned using a water brush tube cleaning machine. Additionally, to assist in this cleaning we have a 3000 gallon heated Dip Tank.
Gravity and Vacuum piping systems such as Grey or Black water copper nickel piping is chemically cleaned using “Dynamic Descaler” and mechanically cleaned using various size power augers.
Auxiliary Seawater and Firemain copper nickel and titanium piping systems are chemically cleaned with a caustic detergent and flushed with “Dynamic Descaler”. We mechanically clean these systems using 5,000 to 20,000 psi hydro blast technologies.
- CHT Black Water Systems
- Grey Water Systems
- Oily Waste Piping
- Cooling/Chill Water Systems
- Auxiliary Seawater Piping
- Firemain Piping
- Potable water Systems
- AFFF Systems
- Fuel Piping
- Sewer Piping
- Lube Oil Coolers
- Lube Oil Purified Heaters
- A/C Plant Condensers
- Waste Heat Boiler Cooler
- Distilling Plant
- Boiler Watersides Flush
- Hampton Roads, VA (All Multi-Systems above, On all class ships)
- Yokosuka, Japan (CHT, VCHT) U.S.NAVY – CG, DDG CVN
- Sasebo, Japan (CHT, VCHT) U.S. NAVY – LSD, LPD, LHD, MCM
- Bremerton, WA(CHT, VCHT) U.S. Navy – CVN
- Cheboygan, MI (VCHT) U.S. COAST GUARD – WHEC
- Key West, FL (VCHT) U.S. COAST GUARD – WHEC
- Jacksonville, FL (CHT, AFFF) U.S. NAVY – FFG
- Baltimore, MD (Boiler Flush) USNS
- Charleston SC (VCHT, AFF) USNS
- Atlantic Beach, NC (VCHT) U.S. COAST GUARD – WHEC
- Philadelphia, PA (Boiler Flush) EXXON MOTOR VESSEL
- High Pressure Water Blasting System from 5,000 to 20,000 psi
- See snake equipment (borescope) for inspection of interior piping from 1/8” to 12”. We also have the ability to record these results.
- Water brush tube cleaning machine for tubes 1/8” to 7/8” ID
- Various size mechanical Augers
- 5 complete chemical flushing units (CFU) located in Hampton Roads
- 1 CFU located in Sasebo, Japan
- All CFU’s are fully capable for travel anywhere, anytime
Accurate Marine Environmental (Prime Contractor) holds the Fleet Industrial Supply Center (FISC) Puget Sound Chemical Cleaning Contract N00406-13-D-3026. It includes Chemical Cleaning CHT/VCHT systems on U.S. Navy Ships at Ship Repair Facility (SRF) Sasebo, Japan.
Accurate Marine Environmental (Prime Contractor) held the SUPSHIP/MARMC CHT Chemical Cleaning Contract N62675-02-D-2007 for five years. During that time we chemical cleaned CHT/VCHT systems on Coast Guard and Navy ships.
In the past 10 years, we have grown to become a leader in Pipe Cleaning Performance. Our methods are always evolving. AME prides itself with a commitment to Safety, Integrity, Quality and Growth. “Anytime/Anywhere”